Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream


Homemade Ice Cream is my all time favorite thing and even better when it is a no churn. Make it and freeze it over night and dig in for a snack the next day. This is my all time favorite ice cream to make mostly because I am one of the only ones in my house that love fruit flavored ice cream, everyone else likes chocolate so I actually make this for myself. 
This Ice Cream is creamy, full of cream cheese chunks, strawberries, and crunchy graham crackers. It tastes like eating an actually strawberry cheesecake just in ice cream form.

Ingredients: 
2 Cups Heavy Cream
1 (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 8 oz cream cheese (soft)
Strawberry Pie Mix (Can)
10 Golden Oreos (crushed) 

Directions:
Mix cream cheese in small bowl until soft and fluffy and set aside. Wisk together heavy cream and milk until it is thick and with stiff peaks (like whipped cream) then stir in cream cheese (you  might have lumps and that is okay)
Fold in crushed Oreos,  strawberry pie mix, and vanilla. Place into a container and set for 6 hours or over night.







No comments:

Post a Comment