Friday, December 2, 2016

Italian Hoagie


Well hello all long time no talk, finals are slowly happening and I have been busy doing homework and studying, where I have not been able to make anything new and it is also my worst time of year for photos because of the yellow overhead light and how it gets dark at 4 p.m., but I could not let you miss out on this one. My special guy's favorite subway sandwich "Italian BMT" so I decided to create my own and it turned out great. Just a little hit of spice, melted cheese, and a herb butter spread. If you are wanting to make something easy, quick, and delicious for lunch or supper and if you also love the Italian BMT. This sandwich is just for you

Ingredients:

6 Hoagie Buns
6 slices Mozzarella Cheese
Sliced thin: Ham
Sliced thin: Salami 
Sliced Pepperoni
1/4 Cup Pepperoncini Peppers, sliced
4 Tablespoons butter, soft
1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 400
In a small bowl mixed together, butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Spread butter mixture on both top and bottom, inside of hoagie. Place ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese and pepperoncini onto hoagie in that order. Take a square of tin foil and roll and wrap your hoagie and place onto a pan and bake for 20 minutes. Unwrap and enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment